To be honest, we do not really care about the super bowl. I don’t even know who is playing. I do care about eating awesome food, and watching commercials. We decided to round up some of our favorite recipes that we would bring to watch some football. We have a TON more if none of these strikes your fancy in both the party food contents section, and the appetizer section of our recipe index.
1. Baby Chimichangas: These are so yummy. Filled with chicken breast, easy to eat, and easy to make. Don’t skimp on the sriracha dipping sauce, ok?
2. Black Pepper & Parmesan Beer Bread: I Included this recipe because this bread is perfect for making little sandwiches. Plus it’s easy to make, no rises! Yay!
3. Teeny Tiny BLTs: You guys may or may not know that we have an ENTIRE book filled with little appetizer foods called Tiny Food Party! this is a recipe we made when we announced our book, and it is so perfect for the super bowl.
4. Cheesy Quinoa Cakes: Always a crowd pleaser. We pair ours with a garlic aioli, but you can totally get creative with your sauce.
5. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Ritz Sandwiches: Don’t forget about the sweets! I love this recipe because its also salty. A perfect balance to all the other foods you typically serve at the super bowl.
6. Panko Fried Pickle Chips: Some people love them, and some people hate them. I love these so much. They are so crispy!!!
7. Hush Puppies: This is probably one my all time favorite recipes on this blog. Do not, I repeat DO NOT skip the spicy honey drizzle. It’s the best part.
8. Kimbap: This is my favorite thing to eat while Jenny and I are in the studio. If you have never had this, please make this ASAP!
9. Kimchi Fried Rice Balls: These are balls of joy. Delicious spicy crunchy awesomeness. Please try.
10. Kitchen Sink Chili: We know so many people dig chili for the super bowl, so we made one with three kinds of meat and a bunch of other delicious stuff. Please make some corn bread or at least get some fritos up in your chili.
11. Pork Belly Sliders: On a hawaiian roll. No Brainer.
12. Shrimp Fritters: I could eat like 43 of these and still want more. I love them. They are so fluffy and light that they don’t weight you down.
Ok! So that is my Super Bowl round up. I hope you guys have a good time, and eat some good food. Go Team!