We hope everyone has great company and great food!
Teri + Jenny
We all know Thanksgiving can be super stressful. So today we thought we would share some of our best recipes if you’re out there looking. We have some super great desserts and appetizers in the mix. Check them out!
1. Heavenly Mashed Potatoes
2. Maple Glazed Roasted Acorn Squash
3. Herbed Turkey Meatballs & Cranberry Barbeque Sauce
4. Sweet Potato Pecan & Goat Cheese Bites
5. Sausage & Sage Stuffing with Dried Cranberries & Toasted Hazelnuts
6. Cinnamon & Star Anise Infused Cranberry Sauce
7. Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
8. Honeyscrisp & Bourbon Spiced Cider
9. Candied Yam Pie
10. Persimmon & Squaw Bread Stuffing
11. Mashed Purple Sweet Potatoes
12. Awesome Anytime Salad
13. Sweet Pumpkin Butter
14. Spiced Butternut Squash Pie
15. Apple Thyme Cake
There you have it! We hope everyone really enjoys their Thanksgiving!
Teri + Jenny
Happy Halloween everyone! Please be safe and have lots of fun tonight! Also, we have a winner for the giveaway! Chosen randomly, the winner is Kelly with her comment of “My mother always made cornbread from blue cornmeal growing up so now I have a natural inclination to make it that way!” Yay Kelly!
Hi guys. A quick shout out to everyone who has instagrammed or blogged about our book. We really appreciate it, and its so fun to see our book on your kitchen counters, or with an alligator magnifying glass, or surrounded with freshly baked Tiny Food Party! stuff. We love it. So so very much! So thank you all who have bought our book, and made some awesome stuff. YAY! Also, please check back as the holiday starts to get crazy because we have lots of fun stuff (and more giveaways!) to come!
Teri + Jenny
UPDATE! The winner chosen randomly is Kelly and her comment: My mother always made cornbread from blue cornmeal growing up so now I have a natural inclination to make it that way!” Yay Kelly!
We thought we would do a little something different for you today. A round up of our fav summer recipes that you can hopefully enjoy this weekend!
1. Flavored Ice Cubes Drop them into glasses of sparkling water with some booze and chill out!
2. Sweet Cherry Crostinis These have some ricotta and lemon zest. An easy and perfect way to use those fresh cherries.
3. Grilled Zucchini Tacos A personal favorite of mine. Refreshing and pretty.
4. Spicy Black Bean Burger You don’t have to buy frozen veggie patties to enjoy a vegetarian burger. These are moist and have a little kick!
5. Mini Blueberry Galettes Cute little desserts.
6. S’mores Cupcakes Ohhhhh yes. Everyone loves S’mores, so we got em in cupcake form for you.
7. Sweet Cherry Gin & Tonic Pretty and delicious. An ombre drink!
8. Blueberry Smoothies With bananas and buttermilk. Hello delicious breakfast!
There you have it. Our favorite summer recipes. Get outside and drink some booze (or not) and get some vitamin C!